Monday, March 20, 2006

Quotes

1) Sure a picture's worth a thousand words. But do you know how many gigabytes it takes up? - Compaq

2) In every aspect of life unexpected is always expected.

3) For any product don't sell the features, sell the benefits.

4) Imagine a football game with no yard lines,end zones, goal posts, scoreboard, clock, or even clear-cut teams; just a bunch of players whose goal is to pass a football, run around, and collide. It might be fun to watch for a while, but not for long. The chaos would soon drive the fans out of the stadium. Shortly thereafter, the players, unmotivated and confused, would wander off the field. "Similarly tasks with out measurable goals, eats up ones time resulting in nothing in many ways".

5) Without accountability, goals melt away, forgotten, remain flexible;

6) Always add a 50% time to ur meeting time when ever there is one.

7) To not to skip any of the tasks, instead practice giving self appointments and respect them as the ones given to others.

8) Truman Capote once said, A Failure is the condiment thatgives success its flavor.

9) Franklin D. Roosevelt put it morefamously: The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

10) Improvement always starts with I.

11) Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. -- Thomas A. Edison

12) Ability is what you're capable of doing... Motivation determines what you do... Attitude determines how well you do it.

13) One day LOVE asked FRIENDSHIP, "why are you in the world when i am here?" Friendship smiled & said "TO SPREAD SMILES WHERE YOU LEAVE TEARS...!"

14) The Shortest Distance Between A Problem And Its Solution Is The Distance Between Ur Knees And The Floor. The One Who Kneels To GOD Can Stand Before Anything...

15) "Often when you follow others footsteps you do not leave your footprints behind".

16) A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost.

17) Two Lovers plan to Suicide. Boy jumped first; Girl closed her eyes, and returns back saying Love is Blind. The Boy, in mid-air opened his parachute saying Love never Dies...... "Cheers"

18) If i would be a tear in u r eye I'll roll down on u r cheek and die in u r lap and if u would be a tear in my eye I'll never cry by a fear of losin YOU.

19) Life is complex - it has both real and imaginary parts.

20) WOMAN has MAN in it. SHE has HE in it. Mrs. has Mr. in it. LADY has LAD in it. MISTERESS has MISTER in it. MADAM has ADAM in it . HOSTESS has HOST in it. FEMALE has MALE in it..........and so on..... the list is unending SO NO need to be proud ....Girls are always incomplete without Boys.........ha..ha..ha...ha

21) Adam n Eve started to love...,Romeo n Juliet introduced it...,Devdas n Paro suffered 4 it....,Laila n Majnu died for it....,so my dear frnd beware of it.....Feb14 is ahead..!

22) Sometimes the only way you can feel good about yourself is by making someone else look bad. And I'm tired of making other people feel good about themselves. -Homer Simpson

23) In difficult moments behave like a duck, be unruffled on surface but keep paddling crazy underneath.

24) My wife dresses to kill. She also cooks the same way.-Henny Youngman

25) My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.-Rodney Dangerfield

26) A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong. -Milton Berle

27) I bought my wife a new car. She called and said, "Therewas water in the carburetor." I asked her , "Where's the car?" She replied,"In the lake." -Henny Youngman

28) The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. -Henny Youngman

29) After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." The husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice."

30) When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

31) I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months - I don't like to Interrupt her.

32) My girlfriend told me I should be more affectionate. So I got myself two girlfriends.

33) A man said his credit card was stolen but he decided not to report it since the thief was spending much less than his wife did.

34) Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished.

35) A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" The father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."

36) Young Son: Is it true, Dad, that in some parts of Africa a Man doesn't know his wife until he marries her? Dad: That happens in every country, son.

37) Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; then it was too late.

38) A man placed an ad in the classifieds: "Wife wanted." The next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same : "You can have mine."

39) A woman was telling her friend, "I made my husband a millionaire." "And what was he before you married him?" asked the friend. "A billionaire." she replied,

40) Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.

41) It's not true that married men live longer than single men. It only seems longer.

42) Losing a wife can be very hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.

43) Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.

44) A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

45) Men who have pierced ears are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewellery.

46) The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

47) First guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!" Second guy: "You're lucky, mine's still alive".

48) Skill is, successfully walking on a tight rope over Niagara Falls. Intelligence is, not trying it.

49) Fate determines who comes into our lives.... heart determines who stays...

No comments: